The aim of guizero is to make the process of creating simple GUIs quick, accessible and understandable for new learners.
- Works with standard Python Tkinter GUI library (and no need to install other libraries)
- Abstracts away details new learners find difficult to understand (such as Tkinter StringVar() objects)
- Accessible widget naming system to help new learners to build up a mental model
- Flexible enough to be used for projects up to A-Level standard, yet accessible to primary school children
- Comprehensive and accessible documentation with examples
- Generates helpful additional error messages
Liste des widgets: https://lawsie.github.io/guizero/widgetoverview/